The House of the Rising Son has created the most comprehensive and reliable non-12-step rehab in California as a better alternative to conventional rehab programs that lack depth and dimension. Our non-12-step recovery system is unbeaten in terms of safety, comfort, and all-around effectiveness.
What is non-12-step rehab?
The non-12-step program is a more integrative alternative to your conventional 12-step recovery programs. While the latter focuses on taking away the patient’s power and requesting surrendering to a higher authority, the non-12-step system works the other way around. Our system places all the power into the patient’s hands, promoting responsibility, accountability, and character strength. Patients learn that they are in control of their destiny and work to unveil their determination and heart they need to maintain a straight path throughout their recovery journey.
The non-12-step alcohol and drug rehab program functions based on holistic principles. This means employing a multitude of recovery procedures, each coming with its own benefits over time. These include:
- Medical detoxification
- Medication-based programs and therapies
- Dual diagnosis assistance
- Behavioral therapies
- Mental and emotional rejuvenation programs (yoga, meditation, recreational activities)
- Optimized nutrition education
- Healthy and balanced fitness routines, etc.
These procedures are part of a non-traditional drug addiction treatment that combines the conventional with the modern to achieve reliable and lasting results.
What happens during your addiction treatment?
Our rehab treatment relies on its holistic principles to help patients recover in a supportive, controlled, and welcoming environment. Severe substance addiction can impact victims physically, mentally, and emotionally, and countering its harmful effects requires an in-depth and well-organized approach. The rehab programs that you will be going through include:
- Structured medical detoxification – Relying on targeted medication plans to address our patients’ withdrawal symptoms, allowing them to stabilize and recover faster. It is the first phase in the drug addiction program that prepares patients for upcoming recovery treatments.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Our non-12-step program is the ideal approach to dealing with advanced co-occurring disorders that may impact our patients’ recovery. The program brings together multiple disciplines and procedures to address mental and emotional trauma, PTSD, depression, severe anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc.
- Inpatient care – The inpatient program provides patients with a comfortable, safe, welcoming, and non-judgmental environment where they can recover put their lives in order.
- Outpatient services – The outpatient program is the ideal follow-up recovery routine, promoting long-term stability, sobriety, and healthy living.
- Aftercare assistance – Our aftercare program is ideal for both individuals and couples, as it offers long-term assistance, relapse prevention education, and continuous support for a healthy and sober lifestyle over the years.
If you’ve tried 12-step programs before with unsatisfactory results, we recommend our non-12-step rehab in California for safe and reliable rehabilitation from addiction. You can speak to any of our rehab counselors to find out additional information about our programs, treatment philosophy, or rehab services and payment methods.
Call The House of the Rising Son as soon as possible for immediate appointment and intake at our facility! You can reach us at 888-238-1038 to speak with our rehab expert about your situation and recovery goals.