We are open!
The clinic is open and our health care professionals (Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, Psychology and Acupuncture) are able to treat patients. Walk-ins are not permitted. Please call or email to book an appointment.
Safety First! – To ensure patient and staff safety, we have installed plexiglass barriers, use personal protective equipment (PPE) and employ strict sanitizing procedures. We are also limiting bookings at this time to adhere to social distancing protocols.
Arriving at the Clinic – Once you arrive at the clinic, please stay in your vehicle and call the front desk to remotely check-in. Only patients should enter the clinic (with the exception of minors and those with impairments requiring assistance). We ask that patients wear masks when they attend treatments and upon entering the clinic, to use the available hand sanitizer.
Screening – We will be asking every patient to answer the following questions before each visit:
1. Do you have any current symptoms of COVID-19, such as:
- a fever
- new or changed chronic cough
- sore throat that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition
- runny nose that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition
- nasal congestion that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition
- shortness of breath that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition
2. Have you traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
3. Have you had unprotected close contact with individuals who have a confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19 (e.g., individuals exposed without appropriate PPE in use).
Patients answering YES to ANY of these questions will be asked to reschedule for a period where 10 days have passed from symptom onset or until symptoms resolve, whichever is longer.
Tele-Health – We will offer Tele-Health (virtual medicine) for all patients as needed. Please contact our office for instructions regarding the easy-to-use doxy.me online platform.
Glenora Chiropractic & Physical Therapy